Friday, June 10, 2011

Okay Smarty, It's Time to Party

SCHOOL'S OUT!!
I'm officially a junior. whoa.

Ironically, I celebrated my temporary freedom by searching for summer jobs. I also got to experience that awkward moment when you see your school's entire spanish department at a restaurant you were thinking of applying at.

Shout-out to Abby: Thanks for the bonfire!

Speaking of bonfires, which is better to have playing in the backround, Bob Marley or Mumford & Sons? (It's an on-going debate) Comment with your vote!



I'm sure most people have heard the new Coldplay single, but just for the record, I LOVE IT.
If you haven't heard it yet, you must listen at once. Seriously, stop reading this, and listen to "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" (it's in the music player at the top of the page).

Dear Paige,
Thanks for getting me addicted to I Blame Coco. I am now listening to her songs on constant repeat.
Sincerely,
Aditi


I found another cat picture and just couldn't resist.



 
I finally got around to watching The Social Network, and ended up loving it. The acting was brilliant and the story itself was so interesting!



I really want a subscription to Rolling Stone Magazine.



Found this while scouring YouTube, enjoy!


Hope everyone is enjoying the first few days of summer,
Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment