Friday, June 3, 2011

Dance Dance Revolution

Eeek! What do you guys think about the makeover? I think it's for good this time... or at least until I get bored again. Feel free to comment about any of the changes!


This is kind of a special edition post because, as you may have noticed, I usually post every two weeks (and I just like the sound of special edition).


I really stuck inspiration yesterday, and decided to post my top five favorite commericals that make me want to get up and boogie! Yes, I did just use that word. Note: these are in no particular order and some of them are very old.

1. Pepto Bismol



2. BCBS of MN





3. Michelina's




4. Tropicana Trop 50



 5. Google Chrome



Hope you liked 'em as much as I do!

Remember to follow me if you aren't already! It's the 'follow' button in the sidebar! You can also follow me on twitter, subscribe via email, and...


Only three more days of school left to go! Have a great weekend!
Byee!



No comments:

Post a Comment