Friday, June 17, 2011

Memoirs of a Youngeon

As most of you know, I am a year younger than most kids going into 11th grade this fall. This has many side effects, including having to take Driver's Ed a whole year later (aka now).

Driver's Ed has been quite interesting. My favorite part is probably the ten minute break we get to walk around the mall. Yes, I'm taking Sears' Driving School instead of Wayzata's ridiculously priced classes.  Anyway, among the oodles of fun we're having, we also watch tons of random driving videos. The following is probably the best and funniest example. 



Hopefully you're not stuck in some class like me,
Byee :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this video soo much! it makes me laugh all the time :P I wish I could say the ABCs backwards! I also love how he admits he's drunk XD

    ReplyDelete