Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It's official. I'm home.

To say I enjoyed the trip to Europe would be the understatement of the century. Currently, I am having trouble expressing my thoughts because I usually experience incoherence when elated. Along with the gratification of traveling Europe, the trip also gave me oodles of confidence. In the past, whenever I've been on trips, my parents usually take care of everything and my sister and I usually sit back and enjoy the fruit of their careful planning. For the first time, I got to experience all the responsibility of traveling abroad and I think I did pretty well, if I do say so myself. I also feel like I learned a lot more about myself and my personality while on the trip. I became friends with people I had never talked to before the trip and definitely surprised myself with the independence I displayed while on the trip.



For those of you who probably won't see me before school starts or until much later, and want a more detailed account of the trip, fear not! I will blog about the entire trip under a new tab, so keep an eye out!

Though I did have an indescribable time in Europe, I cannot be more glad to be home. To sleep in one's own bed and be allowed unrestrained use of the bathroom are pleasures all on their own. However, if there was something I do miss from the trip, it would be the constant presence of Nutella. I'm going to have to make sure my mom purchases some the next time she is at the grocery store.

I hope everyone missed me!
Byee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment