Thursday, August 11, 2011

Euro Trip - The Flight

July 28th

The one thing I remember the most about the flight would be the screaming little girl right behind us. Initially I was sympathetic but that changed quickly. For such a small person, she was quite relentless and taxed her vocal chords for most of the flight. Naturally, as someone who has trouble sleeping on airplanes without loud children, I barely slept. However, I did make the most of my time awake and watched the movie Just Go With It. Now that I look back on it, I feel bad for the people sitting near me because my hysterical laughter must have gotten quite obnoxious. Long story short, it is a hilarious movie and everyone should see it. In summary, the flight was around nine hours and consisted of terrible food, loud babies, and a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment