Friday, December 3, 2010

Soup of Goodness anyone?

I LOVE SWEET CORN SOUP.
It just might be the best soup in the whole world. For Thanksgiving, me and the fam went to Chicago because a whole bunch of our family friends got together. The FEAST included mock turkey (because we're vegetarians), mashed potatoes, some cauliflower type thing, sweet corn soup, and pumpkin pie. OH MY GOD. The minute i tasted the sweet corn soup, a little fiesta took place in my mouth. The first thing i thought was "what a soup of goodness!"

This might've been the first Black Friday that I didn't leap out of my bed and try to get to the mall as fast as possible. I was very surprised with myself.

I am officially 3 episodes behind on glee. I desperately need to catch up. So far I haven't seen Puck come back, Gwyneth Paltrow (whom I absolutely adore) sing, and the apparently super sad episode of this week.

I officially love Fiber One bars thanks to Shreya Ramanujan.

Finally finished Havana Nights. WHAT A GREAT MOVIE.
Javier and Katie are one of the cutest couples!
Plus, Javier is super attractive. no complaints there.



I don't have a gaydar.
According to urban dictionary, a gaydar is "the ability/gift of being able to detect homosexuality in other people."
I don't have this gift. Apparently Elton John, Enrique Iglesias, and Tom Cruise are gay.
How the heck did I not know this??? I feel sequestered.

I watched Prince of Persia last night. I think I'm in love with Jake Gyllenhall. Just sayin'.

I think snow looks and feels better in the morning. There's something about waking up to snow. Winter wonderland is the first thing that comes to mind. When I'm walking home from my bus stop after school, I'm definitely not thinking the same thing. It's more along the lines of "why is my house so far from the bus stop?"

Dear Amy, Rosalie, and Meaghan,

Can I please crash the next prank call party?
I promise not to laugh hysterically!

Lemme know if it's cool!
Aditi

moving on to the playlist!
No intro this time, think what you want of it. it's called....


The conveyor belt!

1901 (Pheonix)
Heads Will Roll (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
the sound of settling (Death Cab for Cutie)
STRAWBERRY SWING (Coldplay)
Half of My Heart (John Mayer & Taylor Swift)
Goodnight And Go (Imogen Heap)
HELLO SEATTLE (Owl City)
Lovers in Japan [Osaka Sun Mix] (Coldplay)
lessons learned (Matt & Kim)
Title and Registration (Death Cab for Cutie)
KIDS (MGMT)

later.

No comments:

Post a Comment