Friday, December 17, 2010

Questions, questions

I love Jake Gyllenhaal. So much.

So apparently uptown is the new place to shop?
I have never been to uptown but now I'm tempted.

How do you know if you're friends with a guy? Probably the question of the week for me.

I'm excited!! Wayzata's having a Sadie-Hawkins Dance!! I don't know why I'm excited considering that I don't know who I'd ask but I still am!

I just saw Percy Jackson this week and even though the acting was pretty bad, I still want the next movie to come out soon! On a somewhat related note, it's awkward when your little sister is all of a sudden using words like "hott" and "yum" when describing male actors. My sister is apparently in love with the actor who plays Percy in Percy Jackson and thinks his "muscles" are "extremely good looking." Why can't I stop laughing?

It seems like these last two weeks have left many people severely injured.
Shout out to Mara Dougherty and Abby Jones, hope you guys heal fast!

So not only do I not have any type of radar besides one that senses vibes,
I am also pretty gullible.
Suprising?

Wow what a rough week for celebrities! Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens broke up && Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson got a divorce.

On to the playlist...

Cooler Than Me (Mike Posner)
Fallin' (Asher Roth)
Good Life (One Republic)
MOMENTUM (The Hush Sound)
be by myself (Asher Roth)
Lisztomania (Pheonix)
Creator (Santigold vs. Switch and FreQ Nasty)
PAST MY SHADES (B.o.B feat. Lupe Fiasco)
Radio (Beyonce)
Fold Your Hands Child (Cobra Starship)
Geek In The Pink (Jason Mraz)


CYAA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment