Friday, January 21, 2011

Ode to a Final

Mmkay Minnesota, I know we have a reputation for bad winters but don't you think we're streching it a little bit? Just a thought.

We just got our carpet re-changed today. The carpeters broke my Winnie-the-Pooh clock that I have owned since I was five years old. No big deal.

Oh Finals.
How I love studying for you
on a weekend that I could possibly enjoying.
How I enjoy staring at old notes
trying to recollect the reasoning behind them.
How endearing.

I can't wait to get my license. But first I have to get my permit.

I really like old movies. They were so classy! My favorite is probably How To Steal A Million with Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole. Peter O'Toole is such a stud in the movie, and Audrey Hepburn, in my opinion, is at her best. It's a great rom-com. I also really like The Philadelphia Story and Pillow Talk.

I'm going to miss my lunch buddies next semester! We have the most priceless conversations (well, according to me atleast).

Today we were discussing Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Jenny: Is she a prostitute?
Me: Well, kind of.
Briana: How can you kind of be a prostitute?
Rosalie: Yeah, you either charge or you don't. Unless, she's doing a half-price discount.
Amy: Maybe she's a gold-digger?

Gardettos are so good. I'm addicted.

Is the tango a romantic dance or is that the salsa? I'm considering going to the spanish club meeting on Monday and we will be tango-ing.

I am incredibly excited for the iPhone to come to Verizon! However, the down side is that my contract doesn't end until September.

I still don't have another playlist, but I have a feeling a good one is on the way. So, like always, here's a music video instead. Credit for finding this goes to one of the new music channels I found on my TV last week :)





Cyaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment