Friday, November 12, 2010

Knock Knock!

Okay so I'm not exactly sure how to start. Hi?

awkard. 


I was making a playlist yesterday and i really liked the feeling. It was.....EMPOWERING.This is the brainchild of that feeling. That sounds really weird but it makes sense in my head......

kind of.

MOVING ON.  THE FIRST PLAYLIST!!!!

"I think I'll call this...Vesper" ~ James Bond

Oh No! (Marina & the Diamonds)
BACK TO THE START (Lily Allen)
Dance in the Dark (Lady Gaga)
if i had you (Adam Lambert)
READY OR NOT (Cascada)
Shampain (Marina & the Diamonds)
symmetry (Little Boots)
The scene is dead; Long Live the Scene (Cobra Starship)
SO HAPPY I COULD DIE (Lady Gaga)
hysteric (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
Soon We'll be Found (Sia)
Resistance (Muse)


Yay!! I'm excited!

mmkay bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment