Friday, July 22, 2011

Peace and Blessings

Since I know no-one will be able to continue their week without a post for me (yeah right) I have decided to bless you all with an update.

Let's cut right to the chase. The final Harry Potter movie was epic. That is the only word that describes it. This is probably the last thing that comes to your mind when thinking of the movie, but the music was amazing! I am definitely buying the soundtrack.

I got my AP Euro score, and I am definitely pleased!

Speaking of Euro, a week from today, I will be in Europe!!

You are probably wondering why I haven't updated in a while since I'm usually bombarding the Facebook news feed with links to my posts. Well, I have been away at science camp, specifically engineering camp. STEPS = love. It's basically the best camp ever. Shout-out to the STEPS girls, for a week of pure fun. I'm going to miss the crappy breakfast, the amazing lunch and ice cream, and the late night romance with You Tube. If you are feeling daring, watch the videos that I've recently been tagged in. They were made at three in the morning which makes them all the more hilarious.

I am in love with Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads. Just thought the whole world should know.

There's this restaurant on Nicollet Ave and 27th Street in Minneapolis called Rainbow. They have the best Chinese food ever. Seriously.

I'm super duper excited to go out on the lake tomorrow!

Anyway, enjoy the heat I guess.
PEACE AND BLESSINGS,
PEACE AND BLESSINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment